Hello everyone- We just wanted to thank everyone for their patience and hard work. A few things we wanted to touch on:
· Please have your child check Classroom Google a few times a day, especially after they’ve finished everything. It is our main way of communicating with them directly and we may ask them to correct and/or revise something. It is also a way for us all to talk to each other as a class.
· Please do not fret over grades or scores on assignments. We look at each assignment and check work that has been done. We will ask occasionally for students to complete an assignment for us to gather data/grades on their progress. We understand how this is difficult for everyone involved.
· Please remind your child to put their name in the Name field on google forms/assignments. We had several today with no names or they gave themselves the name OtterJ on the science assignment.
· Technically everything seems to work much better when using Chrome.
· Tomorrow we will step away from Pearson Realize(math) for a while because it is having trouble loading and/or very slow and we know that adds to the frustration. We will begin to use Khan Academy. We will include directions in tomorrow’s lesson plan.
Thank you- Mrs. Darmo, Ms. Vandermark & Mr. Hunter